Aired September 26, 2008
- 1 cup Greek-style yogurt
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons curry powder, such as Madras style
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 pound deli-sliced chicken breast or 1 rotisserie chicken, meat removed from bones and chopped
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1 cup grapes, sliced in half
- 1/2 cucumber, cut in half then sliced into half moons
In a medium-size bowl, mix together the yogurt, lemon juice, curry powder, some salt and pepper. (If the dressing is thick, thin it out with a splash of water so it's the consistency of a vinaigrette).
Add remaining ingredients to the bowl and toss well to coat.
Serve over lettuce with crackers or pita bread alongside.