Aired September 8, 2008
- Chicken breast, thighs, and legs (alternatively, use halibut, one inch-thick pork chops, or flank steak)
- 2 tablespoons EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon grainy mustard
- 10 sprigs of thyme, leaves removed from stems and chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
Preheat grill to medium-high.
In a gallon plastic bag or a high-sided baking dish mix, whisk together the orange, lemon, and lime juice and zest, thyme leaves, grainy mustard, and EVOO. Place meat into the marinade and let sit for at least 15 minutes. If using all the meats and fish, place into separate containers making sure the different types of meat arent touching. Use the plastic gallon bag for easier cleanup and storage.
When your grill is ready, take the meat and/or fish out of the marinade and discard the rest. Place on the grill and cook until desired doneness. (halibut - 3 minutes on each side; pork chops - 5 minutes per side; chicken breast, thighs and legs - 4-5 minutes per side; flank steak - 4 minutes per side) Take meat off the heat and let rest for about 3-5 minutes.