Serves 1-2 servings
Originally aired July 8, 2008
- 1 8-ounce container plain yogurt
- 1 cup blackberries, raspberries or strawberries
- 1 mango, pit removed, peeled and chopped
- 1 bananas, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Orange juice or water to thin, as needed
Process all ingredients in a blender until thoroughly mixed.
For humans, use a little bit of OJ to thin. Serve in a glass like a regular smoothie and garnish with a bit of toasted coconut.
For pooches, use water to thin, as needed. Pour pooch smoothies into an ice cube tray and freeze.
Remove from the freezer and let your pooch enjoy for a refreshing cold treat.