Serves 1/2 cup
Originally aired March 26, 2008
- 1 almost-empty jar of raspberry jam (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard (eyeball it)
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar (eyeball it)
- 1/3 cup EVOO - Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
If your jam has a high sugar content, place it in the microwave for 5-10 seconds to loosen it up.
Add the mustard, red wine vinegar, EVOO, salt and freshly ground black pepper to the jar and give it a good shake. Drizzle over your salad, chicken, or fish and enjoy!