Aired February 1, 2008
- 1 16-ounce container sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 package (about 2 ounces) Ready-To-Serve Bacon
- 1/2 cup sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped and divided
- 1 cup of shredded lettuce
Open sour cream container and stir then add onion powder to container and mix to combine. Spoon the mixture onto the bottom of a shallow serving/baking dish and reserve.
Heat bacon as directed on package then crumble it on top of sour cream mixture. Next, top the sour cream with shredded cheese, 3/4 cup of the tomato and all of the lettuce. Top with remaining tomato. Serve with your favorite tortilla chips.