Aired October 9, 2007
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 English cucumber, sliced in half lengthwise and cut into half moons
- 1 head of romaine lettuce, chopped
- 4 chicken tenders, breaded and baked, then cut into pieces on a bias
- 1/4 cup honey mustard dressing
- 1 cup baked corn chips, crumbled
Pack cherry tomatoes and cucumbers together in a re-sealable plastic bag. Pack remaining ingredients separately in your kids' lunchbox. At lunchtime, they can combine all the ingredients in a bowl to make a healthy chicken salad. Yum-O!