Aired August 28, 2007
- 1/2 pound deli ham, chopped
- 1/2 small white onion, cut in large pieces
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce, plus additional if desired
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup extra-sharp yellow cheddar cheese, shredded
- A handful of flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup small pimento olives, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 box Ritz crackers or any other kind you like
In a food processor, combine all the ingredients except the olives and crackers, and pulse until it forms a paste-like dip.
Remove to a serving dish and top with the olives. Serve crackers around for dipping and enjoy!