Serves 4 servings
Originally aired August 28, 2007
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (whatever remains at the bottom of the jar)
- 1/2 cup chocolate sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- 2-3 tablespoons hot water
- Whipped cream for garnish (optional)
- 1 chocolate bar, shaved with peeler
In the bottom of a peanut butter jar, add the chocolate sauce, hot water and chopped nuts.
Screw the lid back on the jar and give the mixture a good shimmy shake until everything is combined. Pour sauce over your favorite ice cream or cake, top with the whipped cream and sprinkle with chocolate shavings.