Aired April 10, 2014
- For the Pico de Gallo:
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved or cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 to 2 tablespoons cilantro, roughly chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 bag Green Giant Roasted Veggie Tortilla Chips-Zesty Cheddar
- Roasted corn kernels (defrosted frozen ones)
- Grilled sweet onion slices
- Shredded jack cheese
- Black beans
- Guacamole and sour cream, for topping
For the pico, combine all ingredients in a small bowl, season with salt and pepper and let sit for 15-20 minutes to let the flavors combine.
Layer chips with corn, onion, cheese and black beans. Bake in a hot oven until cheese is melted. Top with guacamole and sour cream, and serve.