Originally aired July 7, 2014
- Green olives
- 1 pound green tomatoes, grilled
- A couple teaspoons prepared horseradish
- A dash hot sauce, depending on desired heat
- 3 ounces vodka
- 4 limes, halved and grilled
- Black pepper
- A dash Worcestershire sauce
Soak wooden skewers in water for up to 30 minutes. Place olives on the skewers and grill until charred.
Season green tomatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper. Grill tomatoes until charred. Add them to a food processor or blender with the horseradish, hot sauce, vodka, lime juice, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Blend until smooth.
Serve over ice with charred olive skewer.