Could Eating Your Kids' Snacks Be Adding to Your Weight?
Misty, a mother of four children under the age of 5, admits that her days are so hectic that she often finds herself sneaking bites to eat from her kids' plates. "Whatever they leave behind, I kind of help myself to," she says. "That's a lot faster and easier than trying to figure out something for myself." But Misty suspects that each nibble here and there has contributed to a 20-pound weight gain over the years. Watch the video to see Janice Min, author of How to Look Hot in a Minivan, breakdown all of the extra calories that Misty is consuming, and how this mom can make little changes that could help her shed those extra pounds!
Also on this show
- Roasted Tomato and Butternut Squash Rigatoni
- Valerie Bertinelli's Thursday Turkey Meatloaf
- Val's Gumbo
- Valerie Bertinelli’s “One Dish at a Time” Recipes
- Valerie Bertinelli Answers Your Questions
- Three Healthy Food Swaps for Your Pantry
- Rock Legends Heart Perform "Crazy On You"
- Heart Reveal the Original "Barracuda"
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook