Gifts That Give Back
Be the ultimate giver! Give a gift that gives back and you'll be passing along the true spirit of the holidays. For more great ideas, check out Rachael's Ultimate Gift-Giving Guide.
(Prices subject to change)
• Storyopolis Book Bushel: $125; 50% of all proceeds go to the Starlight/Starbright Children's Foundation. Encourage a child to read while providing help to families with kids afflicted by childhood illnesses.
• Unexpected Pitbull Calendar: $13.99; 100% of all proceeds benefit the Liberty Humane Society of Jersey City in NJ. Rachael's beloved dog Isaboo is a pitbull, as was her first dog Boo, so this cause is particuarly close to her heart.
• Heifer Gift Cards: $10 - $5,000 (price varies by animal). Heifer International helps millions of families around the world through donations of livestock and guidance toward sustainable development.
• An Inconvenient Truth DVD ($20) and Grow-A-Note Greeting Cards ($14.95 per pack). Both the greeting cards and the paper container the DVD comes in are filled with seedlings. The paper recycles into the soil and yields wildflowers or herbs.
A percentage of proceeds from the following products go to the Global Fund to fight AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria around the world.
• Gap T-shirt: $28, 50% contribution. Other Gap (RED) products include candles, jackets and jeans. Rachael has made a contribution by getting shirts for her audience.
• Personalized Converse: $60, 5% contribution.
• Apple iPod Nano: $199 (4GB), $249 (8GB), $10 contribution.
• Motorola Phone: price varies based on service contract.
• Motorola and Sprint collectively make a $17 contribution per phone.
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook