Rach’s Super Bowl Recipe Playoff
Three football superstars are battling it out in this year's "Super Bowl Recipe Playoff V" ... with the Cake Boss picking the winner!
• George Wilson, strong safety for the Buffalo Bills, is competing with his recipe for Pechuga served with a California Blend and Elegant Sweet Potatoes. "I'm going to win it, hands down, no questions asked," he smiles. "The sweet taste of victory - there's nothing like it!"
• San Diego Chargers linebacker Takeo Spikes enters the competition with his signature Lamb Chops, Baked Apple Dish and Asparagus with Pancetta and Parmesan. "Once Rachael sees my dish," Takeo boasts, "she will want to hire me as personal chef!"
• Josh Cribbs of the Cleveland Browns is bringing it with his Filet Oscar. "They think I'm good on the football field," says the wide receiver, "wait 'til they see me in the kitchen!"
Rachael knows that it's safer to stay out of the judging when the competition gets this fierce, so she calls in the Cake Boss to do the honors. And the winning recipe belongs to ... Takeo Spikes!
Also on this show
- Dressed Up Philly Cheesesteaks
- Takeo Spikes' Lamb Chops, Baked Apple Dish and Asparagus with Pancetta and Parmesan
- George Wilson's “Pechuga”
- George Wilson's Elegant Sweet Potatoes
- George Wilson's California Blend
- Josh Cribbs' Filet Oscar
- Buddy Valastro's Football Sheet Cake
- Buddy Valastro's Carved Football Cake
- Buddy Valastro's Chocolate Ganache
- Buddy's Game-Winning Treats
- The Obamas' Favorite Football Snack
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook