The Amazing Race's Phil Keoghan
As host of The Amazing Race, Phil Keoghan has traveled all around the world. He has an amazing 120 countries under his belt, but there is still one place that is on his must-see list. "I'd love to go to Nepal. I've never been there," Phil admits. "I've had three trips canceled for whatever reason, but I would love to go there. I would love to see Mt. Everest."
Phil's Top Travel Tips
"Be prepared to travel. I can get packed very quickly, like in 10 minutes. Thirty minutes is an easy pack, but I can be ready to go in 10 minutes," Phil says. Rachael takes a little more time to get ready: "I need a day and a bottle of wine!"
"Always get good quality stuff. Whatever you use, make sure it's good quality. You can always reuse things that you've got around the place to help you pack."
"Be fit. I think it's really important if you have a big trip coming up, be in the best shape you possibly can. You're not getting a lot of sleep and you're working very hard."
• Travel pack with passport and wallet
• Business cards
• Moleskine diary -- Phil loves writing things down, like if someone mentions a favorite movie that he needs to see.
• Spare pens
• Laptop -- Phil's on the road all the time so he has to stay connected.
• Adapters for travel
• Internet cords
• ThermaCare heat packs for sore back
• "ADD" pack -- a book and a movie to watch in case he gets stuck in an airport
• An extra shirt and pair of pants, neatly folded in a wrinkle-free carrying case.
Rachael's shares one of her packing tips with Phil -- a Nieves Lavi dress. It comes in its own bag and never wrinkles! Phil says he could use one of those on Amazing Race: "Not the dress," he clarifies, "but something with that material."
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook