Valerie Bertinelli’s “One Dish at a Time” Recipes
Valerie Bertinelli gained a generation of fans on her hit show One Day at a Time, and now she's borrowing the phrase for her One Dish at a Time cookbook. "How many times am I going to take advantage of that?" she jokes, while starting to whip up her family recipe for Thursday Turkey Meatloaf. "These recipes are very personal to me, this is how I grew up," she says. "Food for me was always love and I passed that on to my son!"
Her hit series Hot In Cleveland returns for its fourth season next month with her single character getting a handsome new love interest. "He's 10 years younger than me," Valerie gushes. "Does that make me a cougar?"
Extra recipe: Valerie's Gumbo!
Also on this show
- Roasted Tomato and Butternut Squash Rigatoni
- Valerie Bertinelli's Thursday Turkey Meatloaf
- Val's Gumbo
- Valerie Bertinelli Answers Your Questions
- Could Eating Your Kids' Snacks Be Adding to Your Weight?
- Three Healthy Food Swaps for Your Pantry
- Rock Legends Heart Perform "Crazy On You"
- Heart Reveal the Original "Barracuda"
- latest show clips
- celebrity friends
- cooking videos
- rachael between the scenes
- backstage pass
- tips and stories
- be on the show
- set tour
- audience tickets
- rachael's bio
- what's rach wearing
- rach on the radio
- follow us on twitter
- join us on facebook