All hail our Burger QUEEN!
It's no secret that we have TONS of mouthwatering burger recipes thanks to Rach.
But these 10 burger recipes—including Chili Burgers, Apple-Dijon Turkey Cheeseburgers and Burgers With Drunken Red Onion Jam—have stolen your hearts.
Without further ado, we present to you 10 of our most popular burger recipes of all time.
1. "Retake on Salisbury Steak" Knife & Fork Burgers
Rach uses fresh herbs and spices to give her own salisbury steaks flavor so rich it's worth it to eat 'em up with a knife and fork.
2. Sweet Onion Burgers and Vinegar Oven Fries
The salt-and-vinegar fries balance out the sweet onion-topped burgers perfectly.
3. Half-Pound Beef Burgers With Drunken Red Onion Jam
A classic all-beef burger gets the over-the-top treatment with Rach's red onion jam made with red wine and a slew of tasty toppings.
4. Canadian Spiced Burgers with Quebec Green Ketchup and Poutine
A spice-laden burger gets topped with a green tomato chutney and a helping of pure Canadian comfort food.
5. Apple-Dijon Turkey Cheeseburgers with Caramelized Onions
A delish combo of sautéed apples and sharp cheddar make this burger the perfect marriage of sweet and savory.
Beef patties seasoned with smoked sweet paprika get topped with Rach's special sauce—a blend of ketchup, relish, sour cream and chipotle PLUS potato chips.
7. Irish Burgers with Cheddar and Warm Bacon Slaw
Serve with oven-baked steak fries and steak sauce or horseradish sour cream and chive sauce for dipping.
Breaded mushroom caps add a crisp layer to Rach's Portabella Parm Burgers.
Honestly, you just can't!
10. Chili Burgers With BBQ Coleslaw
This recipe is all about the toppings: a quick chili sauce and sweet-tangy red slaw.