- 2 cups Roasted Veggies (without vinaigrette)
- 4 slices ciabatta, each cut in half
- 4 pieces red leaf lettuce
- Olive oil, for brushing
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
Preheat grill pan or panini press to medium-high heat.
Spread one side of half the ciabatta pieces with the Herbed Feta spread and top each with 1/4 of the roasted vegetables and 1 lettuce leaf. Cover with the remaining pieces of ciabatta and brush the outsides of the sandwiches with olive oil.
Transfer sandwich to grill pan or panini press and cook, flipping once until the bread is browned and crisp and the cheese and vegetables are heated through, about 8-10 minutes. Serve warm.