- 2 to 3 pounds chicken wings, split and tips removed or whole
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 stalk lemongrass, crushed
- 1 inch ginger, peeled and grated
Preheat oven to 450°F.
In a large bowl, coat the chicken wings with olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until crispy and brown.
In a small saucepan over medium high heat, bring honey, soy sauce, lemongrass and ginger to a boil. Reduce heat and reduce by 1/4, or until thick and sticky in texture.
In another large bowl, toss baked wings with sticky sauce until well coated.