- 2 to 3 pounds chicken wings, split and tips removed or whole
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 to 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fish sauce
Preheat oven to 450°F.
In a large bowl, coat the chicken wings with olive oil, salt and pepper. Spread on a baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until crispy and brown.
In another large bowl, mix together hoisin, oyster and fish sauces. Toss baked wings with sauce until well coated.