The 69th Primetime Emmy® Awards are this Sunday. Lucky for us, when Entertainment Tonight host Kevin Frazier stopped by to chat with Rach, he brought the inside scoop with him -- and one lucky studio audience member even won some goodies!
Backstage Creations put together the Official Emmy® Awards Giving Suite this year -- and behold, all TWENTY items:
- Kombucha Cleanse
- Exclusive Traveler Club Infinity Membership: 5 years of membership, 5 free nights at the Catalonia Royal Bavaro, a couple’s Massage, personal trainer services, in-room BBQ, dinner in a top-class restaurant outside the resort, along with many other services.
- Suzhou Tourism Package: Xiu Niang Silk robe and a 2-night stay at Hyatt Regency Suzhou
- Vuzix iWear Video Headphones
- WOLVERINE Hand-Crafted Shoes
- ABCMouse.com Gift Set: 1-year membership, a DVD with a music video for each letter of the alphabet, and a set of 5 hardcover books from the ABCmouse Aesop’s Fables Series
- Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty Daylight Curfew Sweater
- Benjamin Steakhouse Prime Gift Certificate
- Swell Water Bottle
- DELSEY Luggage - SHADOW 3.0
- Flow Haircare: instantINTENSITY 30 Second Treatment, radiantARMOR Heat Protectant Spray, and ALL DAY TAME Smoothing Balm
- Freeman Beauty Serum
- InvitationConsultants.com 15 Custom Heavyweight Thank You Cards
- MASANA PORTRAIT ARTWORK NYC Portrait Sitting Session
- One Wish Light Treasure Soy Candles
- Patchi Chocolate USA Signature Ecrin De Patchi Chocolate Gift Box
- “Scrumptious Sandwiches, Salads, and Snacks” by Patricia Greenberg, The Fitness Gourmet
- Thera Cane MAX Trigger Point Massager
- Tomorrow Sleeptracker Monitor
Whoa! Not a bad deal. Not a bad deal at all.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook to see Kevin's Emmy® predictions this weekend!