While Rachael and RuPaul -- one of Time magazine's "100 Most Influential People," a two-time Emmy winner, a Hollywood Walk of Fame star holder and the host of the beloved drag competition "RuPaul's Drag Race" -- have been longtime friends, Ru hasn't been on the show in years.
Which is why it was HIGH time for Ru to come on back.
And he was more than happy to answer our — and our audience's — burning questions.
Read on for what he has to say about marriage, his Emmys and his upcoming beauty line!
1. Why do you think you [and your husband, Wyoming rancher Georges LeBar] have worked and have been so close for so long? (Ed. note: Ru and Georges were married after 23 years together!)
RuPaul: Because there isn't another human on this planet that I like more than him.
When you find people who you like and who can finish your sentences, that's where you go. It's not rocket science. We've — I've — been very lucky.
2. What do you do with your Emmys?
RP: "Well, you know, I never thought I would get Emmys. The star on the Walk of Fame was something I really prayed for when I was a kid. But I never thought that the status quo would give me awards for what I'm doing. So basically, they sit on my desk and make me feel very proud of the work. Not that I have done, [but] that the whole group has done.
3. If you had the biggest or best makeup tip to give all of us today, what would you give us?
RP: Wear it! Wear it! You've got to have fun with it. Make mistakes. You know, so many kids today, they want to be perfect right off the bat. Everything's got to be perfect. Make mistakes — that's where the fun is. That's where you find yourself, you find your look. It's important to get in there and get your hands dirty.
4. If you could trade lives with anybody for a day, who would it be and why?
RP: It would be Judge Judy! I love Judge Judy.
RR: And she has a beautiful house. Nice family!
RP: You've been to her house?!
RR: She's a cool lady. I've gone through the garden center with Judge Judy, where she lives. She is fabulous.
RP: How did you get invited to her house?
RR: Well, because she came here. And we feed people, so you know.
RP: I just love her! She remind me of my mother, actually. She's so cool. I watch her every day!
RR: She reminds me of my mother, too — a little person that I've very scared of. [laughter]
5. On your show, you have contestants "lip sync for their lives." (Ed. note: Each episode ends with two contestants lip sync-battling it out to stay in the competition another week.) If you could lip sync to any song other than your own, what would it be?
RP: That's a good one, and I know immediately because years ago, here in New York, when I was working in clubs, I did lip sync other people's music. And I love lip syncing Cher, baby! "Save Up All Your Tears" would be the one. I have been to her house before, and—
RR: OH MY GOD, what's that like?!
RP: Well, if you give me Judge Judy's address, we can [swap]!
RR: Pinky swear to that, I want in on Cher!
6. If you could do a makeup collaboration with any person, who would it be?
RP: Mally! Mally Beauty, that's right!
Which is when beauty guru Mally Roncal, Ru's new business partner and Rachael's longtime friend, came down to the set to discuss their new line. While the pair couldn't reveal much — other than the fact that Ru was wearing some of the makeup on the show! — they did share that the collection would hit stores in early 2019.
So keep an eye out, everybody!