Fashion with a conscience — we love it!
Rachael's got a HUGE heart — we all know that. So it probably comes as no surprise to you to hear that yet again, she's doing something very cool to raise money for her charity, Yum-O!, which partners with organizations that help feed hungry children: She's selling some of her clothing!
And not just any clothing…
She's selling pieces that she wore on some of her Rachael Ray Every Day magazine covers.
And an outfit from another very cool occasion: The time she interviewed former First Lady Michelle Obama!
The pieces go on sale on Poshmark.com on Thursday, May 31, at 10 a.m. ET, but you can get a peek — right here!
Scroll on to see just a few of the pieces that will be available to buy.
1. Bailey 44 Black Ruched Zipper-Back Blazer
2. Free People Red Denim Jacket
3. Gary Graham Silk Slip Midi Dress
4. Isabel Marant Black & Red Silk Button Down
5. Maje Jonael Red Ombre Pleated Midi Skirt