On May 31, Rach helped raise money for her charity, Yum-O! -- which partners with organizations that help feed hungry children -- by selling clothing that she's worn on Rachael Ray Every Day covers AND for her interview with Michelle Obama on Poshmark.
Not to mention that all of the pieces had price tags below $500 -- and some accessories even went for below $30. Score!
And you all LOVED going shopping. (Seriously, her "closet" sold out in just a day, making it one of the fastest-selling collections EVER!)
So much so that Rach is selling *more* pieces -- and they go on sale today, June 14, on Poshmark. (The sale started at 12 p.m. ET, so run, don't walk!)
Not only will you find pieces that she's worn on our very show (you might even recognize them!), but there's also a gown (!!) that she wore to a White House State Dinner -- and so much more.
Scroll through to see more of the clothing items you'll be able to get your hands on:
1. Anthropologie Cartonnier Metallic Yellow Velvet Tuxedo Blazer (watch her wearing it while making Two-Sauce Baked Ziti on our show!)
2. Anthropologie Cartonnier Metallic Green Velvet Tuxedo Blazer (watch her wearing it while making Welsh Rarebit Toast with Toppings on our show!)
3. Ulla Johnson Black Elisabetta Long Sleeve Dress (worn on the "Rachael Ray" show)
4. Rickie Freeman for Teri Jon Black Embellished Gown (worn at White House State Dinner)
5. Isabel Marant Étoile Multicolor Heaven Midi Skirt (worn at Nutrish DISH Puppy Party)
6. Raquel Allegra Green & Blue Tie Dye Cashmere Sweater (worn at White House Easter Egg Roll)
7. Robert Rodriguez White Silk High-Low Dress (worn in Melanie Dunea's My Last Supper: The Next Course: 50 More Great Chefs and Their Final Meals)
8. Alice + Olivia Navy Silk High-Low Dress (worn on "Worst Cooks in America Celebrity Edition")
9. Zara Basic Collection Floral Bomber Jacket (worn on "Worst Cooks in America Celebrity Edition")