- 1 dozen medium peaches
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1/3 cup almond meal flour
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup flax seeds, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup ground almonds, coarse ground
- 1 cup room temperature butter, cut in chunks
Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray a 9x13” pan. Place the fruit mixture into the pan.
In another large bowl, mix together all crumble ingredients except the butter.
Add the butter and mix together with your hands. The mixture will begin to come together but still be crumbly.
Top the fruit with this mixture, lightly mixing in a little bit as well.
Bake for 45-55 minutes until top is golden and fruit is bubbling.