- 2 cups potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash of paprika
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups black beans or 1 cup dry beans, cooked according to package
- 8 ounces Muir Glen tomato sauce
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. In a large bowl, toss together potatoes, olive oil, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Cook in skillet, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Meanwhile, heat a large nonstick pan over medium heat. Crack egg into a small bowl and pour carefully onto the pan. Repeat with each egg, careful not to overcrowd. May be done in two batches. Cook for about 2-3 minutes, flip to other side and cook for another 2-3 minutes until yolks are soft cooked or until desired softness.
In a small pot over medium heat, bring black beans and tomato sauce to a slight boil. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Serve eggs with side of black beans and skillet potatoes.