- 1 Barilla pasta sauce
- 7 ounces Cooked Perfect Brand frozen meatballs
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 Ronzoni Healthy Harvest linguine, prepared according to package
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine pasta sauce, meatballs, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Bring to a simmer and cook until meatballs are hot all the way through, about 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Top each serving of linquine with meatballs and pasta sauce. Serve hot.