- 1 1/2 cups biscuit mix
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Black pepper
- 1/4 cup combined finely chopped dill, chives and parsley
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons butter, plus a little more for brushing waffle maker
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 to 4 cups shredded rotisserie chicken or 2 cooked chicken breasts, sliced
- Celery leaves, chopped (for garnish)
Preheat waffle maker to medium.
In a medium bowl, whisk the dry biscuit mix with onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper and fresh herbs.
Replace the suggested amount of liquid (milk or water) on the biscuit package directions with buttermilk. Mix in sour cream, blue cheese and the lemon zest and juice.
Brush the waffle maker with melted butter. Place all the biscuit dough into the waffle maker and cook for 6-8 minutes or until brown.
In a saucepan, heat hot sauce, Worcestershire and 2 tablespoons butter. Once hot and bubbly, add chicken and toss it around a bit just to heat it through.
Remove waffles from waffle maker and top with buffalo chicken. Garnish with chopped celery leaves.