- 2 chicken breasts, halved through to make thinner
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 head of Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and shaved
Season chicken with cayenne, salt, and black pepper.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil and cook chicken on each side for 3-5 minutes, until cooked through. Remove from skillet and slice.
Serve with salad of lettuce, avocado and carrot drizzled with olive oil or your favorite dressing.