- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Nasoya Tofu, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 5 tablespoons Kikkoman Ponzu Sauce
Combine garlic powder, flour, salt and black pepper together. Toss tofu with flour mixture and coat well.
In a large pan over medium heat, heat 3 tablespoons oil. Fry tofu for 5-7 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden brown. Remove from pan with a slotted spoon and drain tofu on paper towels.
In a large nonstick pan or wok over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons oil. Cook carrots, bell pepper and onion until tender, about 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Add rice and combine well. Let cook without mixing for 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
Serve hot topped with tofu.