Serves 10-12 as a snack
Aired February 21, 2014
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano, divided
- 2 14-ounce jars pizza sauce
- 2 cups diced pepperoni
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
Broccoli florets, sliced bell peppers and/or mushrooms, breadsticks or garlic knots, for dipping
Mix cream cheese, mozzarella, half of the Parm, pizza sauce and pepperoni into slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour or on low for 2 hours.
Sprinkle with remaining Parmgiano-Reggiano and fresh herbs. Serve with dippers alongside.