Sure, everyone loves a good gingerbread man cookie around the holidays -- but have you ever thought of turning yours upside down and making RUDOLPH?!
No? Well now’s your chance!
Here’s exactly how to do it, according to our very own culinary staff member, Grant (watch him and Rach make it in the video above!):
- Roll out, cut and bake the gingerbread men. Let cool.
- Using a piping bag with some white frosting in it, draw a big circle covering the head of the gingerbread man.
- While the frosting is still sticky, dip it in some red sanding sugar to create a big red nose.
- Pipe on two eyes in the center of the gingerbread man.
- Starting from between his eyes, pipe antlers up the legs of the gingerbread man.
Can you handle how cute it is?!