Rudolph the Gingerbread Man
Coach Rob Mendez, Football Coach Born Without Limbs, Tells His I…
How to Make a Strawberry Negroni | John Cusimano
How to Make Baked Fish with Bay and Breadcrumbs | Rachael Ray
Justin Long on Directing His First Movie, Lady of the Manor + Th…
How to Make Deviled Steaks and Marcella Hazan-Style Crispy Potat…
Rachael's Husband, John, Tells Kate Hudson He Wants to Hang Out …
How to Make a Smokehouse Stack Burger | Billionaire Burger Boyz
How to Make Spaghetti alla Puttanesca | Rachael Ray
How to Make Lemon Posset | Jacques Pépin
How to Make Oven Fried Chicken
How to Make Grilled Ginger-Sesame Chicken Salad | Curtis Stone
How to Make 4 Mexican-Inspired Dishes with Pan-Roasted Salsa
Rachael Ray In Season Editor-in-Chief Talks Fall 2021 Italian Is…
At Grand Rapids' Amore Trattoria, You Come for the Authentic Ita…
See Rachael's Italian Dream Home In First Look At New Facebook W…
How to Make Spinach Ricotta Gnudi with Tomato Sauce and Crispy G…
How To Make Chicken Cacciatore | Rachael Ray
We Tried The TikTok Watermelon Slicer
How to Make Roasted Eggplant, Pepper and Tomato Pasta | Rachael …
Sure, everyone loves a good gingerbread man cookie around the holidays -- but have you ever thought of turning yours upside down and making RUDOLPH?!
No? Well now’s your chance!
Here’s exactly how to do it, according to our very own culinary staff member, Grant (watch him and Rach make it in the video above!):
- Roll out, cut and bake the gingerbread men. Let cool.
- Using a piping bag with some white frosting in it, draw a big circle covering the head of the gingerbread man.
- While the frosting is still sticky, dip it in some red sanding sugar to create a big red nose.
- Pipe on two eyes in the center of the gingerbread man.
- Starting from between his eyes, pipe antlers up the legs of the gingerbread man.
Can you handle how cute it is?!