Whether it's bread in a mug, eggs in a mug or dessert in a mug, you know what we love most about all of our mug recipes?
They're SO ridiculously easy to make!
You put the ingredients in the mug, you pop the mug in the microwave and voila! You have a treat.
Could it get any better? (Answer: Nope, definitely not.)
Give one of our eight favorites below a try!
1. Ryan Scott's Brownie in a Mug
Don't forget to finish it off with a dollop of whipped cream! (Watch Ryan make it in the video above!)
2. Rocco DiSpirito's Microwave Buckwheat Bread
Easy and healthy. Need we say more?
3. Sunny Anderson's Denver Mug Omelet
Four ingredients and a three-minute cook time. Boom! Breakfast is SERVED.
4. Chocolate-Caramel Microwave Mug Cake
That gooey caramel center? Courtesy of one caramel candy, placed right in the middle of the cake.
5. Sunny Anderson's Apple Dutch Baby Mug Pancake
Those cinnamon-dusted apple slices, though — like a spoonful of fall!
6. Sunny Anderson's Chilaquiles in a Taza (Mug)
Fried tortillas slices — in a cup. Sounds like a fiesta to us!
7. Confetti Mug Cake
Pop a candle in it, and you've got birthday cake in a mug!
8. Sunny Anderson's Coffee Cup Quiche
This one boasts ham, brie and butter cookies -- a.k.a. the crust!