- Leftover pot roast, shredded
- 1/2 cup leftover pot roast broth
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 14-ounce package Thai rice noodles, prepared to package instructions
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, separated into leaves
- Garnishes: Chopped peanuts, mint leaves, cilantro leaves, bean sprouts, Sriracha hot sauce
In a saucepan over medium-high heat, combine the pot roast broth and hoisin sauce, and whisk to emulsify. Bring to a low simmer. Stir in leftover pot roast. Reduce heat and bring to a simmer. Cover and let simmer about 6-8 minutes.
Serve beef in lettuce cups with rice noodles and desired garnishes.