Turkey Croque Monsieurs or Madames with Cranberry-Rosemary Relish
Brooke Shields Tearfully Recounts Devastating Accident + Leg Inj…
How to Make Roasted Honey-Soy Green Beans | Rachael Ray
We Surprise a Mom of 10 (Including 6 Foster Kids!) Who Works So …
How to Make Salt 'n' Pepper Pork or Chicken | Rachael Ray
How to Make Caramel Apple Shortcakes | Grant Melton
How to Make Sausages with Apples and Onions & Charred, Spiced Ca…
Robin Roberts Tearfully Recalls the Emotional Moment Her Sister …
How to Make Easy Grilled Corn with Jalapeño Cilantro Glaze | Sun…
How to Make Chianti Risotto with Garlicky Spinach and Oven Charr…
How to Make Sheet Pan Chicken with Rosemary & Grapes | Queer Eye…
Feast Your Eyes on Our Savory 16 Charcuterie Board + We Promise …
How to Make an Edible Cheeseboard With Focaccia for Your Next Pa…
How to Make Miso Ramen with Steak, Japanese-Style Tomato Salad +…
How to Make Apple Cider Doughnut Cake | Milk Bar's Christina Tosi
Cake Boss Buddy Valastro Tells Rachael His Hand Is At 95% One Ye…
Cake Boss Buddy Valastro Has Sweet Words For Rachael To Celebrat…
How to Make a Bumbleberry Pie Sundae | Gail Simmons
How to Make Spaghetti or Linguini with Red Clam Sauce | Rachael …
Coach Rob Mendez, Football Coach Born Without Limbs, Tells His I…
- 1 bag fresh cranberries, about 3/4 pound
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup water
- 4 tablespoons rosemary, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 rounded tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 cups warm milk
- Freshly grated nutmeg, to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed (optional)
- 6 slices peasant-style bread, cut into thin oval slices 1/4- to 1/2-inch thick
- 1 pound sliced turkey breast, leftover or store-bought from deli, hand-sliced thin but not too thin
- 2 cups shredded Fontina Val d’Aosta or Gruyère
- A few handfuls baby kale or arugula, to garnish
- 6 eggs, cooked over-easy or sunny-side up (if preparing Croque Madames)
- Melted butter
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Place cranberries, sugar, water and rosemary in a pot with a pinch of salt. Bring to boil and cook berries to form a thickened sauce, about 15 minutes at a rapid simmer. Remove from heat.
In another small saucepot, melt butter. Whisk in flour and milk, and add crushed garlic if using; season with salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste. Stir in Parm.
Place bread slices out on a baking sheet and top with the white sauce, some sliced turkey and shredded Fontina or Gruyère. Transfer to oven and bake to golden.
Top with small handful of greens and eggs, if making Croque Madames. Serve additional sauce alongside.