- 1 spaghetti squash, halved and seeded
- 5 tablespoons grapeseed oil, divided
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups sliced cremini mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 pound large, grilled chicken breasts, diced
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut on a bias and blanched
- 1 cup quartered artichokes
- A pinch red pepper flakes
- 1/4 chicken stock
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbles
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Drizzle cut side of squash with 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil and season with salt and pepper. Place cut-side down on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and roast for 1 hour or until tender when pierced with a knife. Gently scrap the squash with a fork in long strands and set aside.
In a large sauté pan, heat remaining 3 tablespoons oil. Add mushrooms and sauté until mushrooms are tender and start to brown. Add the garlic and continue to cook for 1 minute. Deglaze pan with white wine; add the chicken, asparagus, artichokes, red pepper flakes and chicken stock. Add the squash and toss gently. Garnish with feta cheese and serve.