Za’atar Chicken with Garlicky Pan-Roasted Potatoes and Green Bea…
We're Gearing Up For The Biggest Day In Football With Brandon Co…
Rach's Lemon Risotto + The Best Deals For Valentine's Day Gifts …
Bob Harper Joins Rach For Pasta Night + Makeover For Viewer Who …
Rob Lowe On Working With His Son on 9-1-1 Lone Star + Rach's Roa…
Rob Lowe On His "West Wing" Pride + What It's Like Working With …
How To Make Instant Pot Sausage & Shells | 20 Minute Meal | Pres…
Prodigal Son's Tom Payne On His Covid Wedding: "We got married b…
What Are Rachael & John Reading Right Now? | Books To Read In 20…
How To Make Raw Mushroom & Escarole Salad | Rachael Ray
How To Make a Sage Advice Cocktail | John Cusimano
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 3 tablespoons thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh marjoram or oregano, chopped
- 1 rounded tablespoon ground sumac
- 2 tablespoons sesame seed
- Salt and pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped, divided
- About 1/3 cup olive oil, divided
- 8 boneless, skinless, chicken thighs or 4 pieces boneless, skinless, chicken breast, lightly pounded
- 2 large potatoes (about 1 pound or a little over), peeled and cut into 1-inch dice
- 12 ounces (1 bag) green beans, trimmed
- 1 small fresh red chili or 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 lemon, halved
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup chicken stock
In large dish, combine parsley, thyme, marjoram or oregano, ground sumac, sesame seeds, salt, pepper, 2 cloves chopped garlic and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Turn chicken in za’atar spice blend to coat.
Heat a skillet over medium-high heat with about 1/4 cup olive oil, 4 turns of the pan. Add potatoes and salt them; brown 10-12 minutes to golden. Add the green beans, chili flakes and remaining garlic; turn and toss. Cover and cook 7-8 minutes more, turning occasionally; keep warm.
Heat another skillet over medium-high heat, brown a halved lemon in olive oil; remove and reserve. Add chicken and brown on both sides; add stock and partially cover pan. Cook chicken through 7-8 minutes then douse with juice from reserved lemon.
Serve the chicken over or alongside potatoes and beans.