- 1 8-ounce brick cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/2 sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup Italian-style breadcrumbs
- A palmful dried oregano
- A palmful red pepper flakes
- Breadstick crackers, for serving
- Crostini, for serving
In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, mozzarella, parmesan cheese and sundried tomatoes.
Form the cheese mixture into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap to chill for 1 hour.
Once cheeseball is set, roll the cheese ball in the pizza seasoning mix and plate with some breadsticks and crostini alongside.