Trisha Yearwood’s Cheese Boat
Trisha Yearwood’s Sausage Hors d'Oeuvres
Trisha Yearwood’s Crowd-Pleasing Holiday Snacks and Rach’s White…
Trisha Yearwood’s Cream Cheese Roll-ups (a.k.a. Redneck Sushi)
Trisha Yearwood Chats With Rachael
Trisha Yearwood's Crescent Cookies
Trisha Yearwood's German Chocolate Cake with Coconut Frosting
Trisha Yearwood’s Caramelized Onion Dip Is Delicious
Trisha Yearwood On Celebrating Anniversaries With Garth Brooks +…
Q&A with Trisha Yearwood
Trisha Yearwood On Life With Hubby Garth Brooks + What's a Robot…
- 1 loaf French or Italian bread
- Two 8-ounce packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 10 ounces sharp cheddar, grated (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 6 ounces corned beef, such as Carl Buddig, finely chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cored, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Large corn chips, for serving
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Cut an oval in the top of the load of bread, scooping out the bread in the center, and make a "bread boat." Place the bread on a cooking sheet.
In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, cheddar, beef, green onions, tomatoes, bell peppers, hot sauce and chili powder until fully combined. Spoon the mixture into the hollow center of the bread loaf. Bake for 30 minutes, until bubbling, and serve warm with corn chips.