- 1 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 5 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 2-ounce jar pimientos, drained and diced
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Pita chips or Melba toast, for dipping
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a medium bowl, stir together the artichoke hearts, feta, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, pimientos and garlic until thoroughly combined. Transfer the mixture to a small casserole or glass pie plate and bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes, or until lightly browned. To serve, place the dish on a larger platter and surround with pita chips or Melba toast.