- 1 8-ounce brick cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 1/2 small red onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 2 cups pretzels
- Chips, carrot sticks and celery, for serving
In a bowl, mix together cream cheese, sour cream, blue cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, hot sauce, celery, carrot, red onion and garlic.
Form the cheese mixture into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap to chill for at least 1 hour.
Place the pretzels into a bag and smash them with a rolling pin to make fine crumbs.
Just before serving, remove the cheese ball from the fridge and roll it in crushed pretzels to coat. Form it into a football shape, using a few thinly cut celery pieces to make stiches on the top so it looks like a football.
Serve with chips, thinly sliced carrot chips and celery sticks alongside.