- 3/4 cup hot sauce (I like Franks Hot Sauce)
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 14-ounce can tomato sauce
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 12 slider buns, split and toasted
- Celery leaves, for serving
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Add the hot sauce, Worcestershire, molasses, garlic, onion and tomato sauce to a slow cooker and stir to mix the ingredients together.
Sprinkle the chicken thighs liberally with salt and pepper, and add to the slow cooker, coating evenly with the sauce. Cover and cook on low until the chicken is tender, 4-6 hours.
Transfer the cooked chicken to a large bowl and shred using 2 forks. Return the shredded chicken to the slow cooker and toss to coat with the sauce.
To make Blue Cheese Aioli, combine the blue cheese, mayonnaise, thyme, garlic, and lemon together in a small bowl and stir well.
To serve, place celery leaves on each bottom bun and pile the shredded chicken on top. Smear the top bun with Blue Cheese Aioli and place on top of the chicken.