Chicken Rolls with Herbs and Green Onions and Roasted Green Bean…
Rachael's Orecchiette With Bacon + More Q & Ray + J Questions An…
This Woman Lost Her House To a Fire On The Same Day Rachael Did …
How To Make Roasted Cauliflower Orecchiette | Atkins Diet Recipe…
We're Gearing Up For The Biggest Day In Football With Brandon Co…
Rach's Lemon Risotto + The Best Deals For Valentine's Day Gifts …
Bob Harper Joins Rach For Pasta Night + Makeover For Viewer Who …
Rob Lowe On Working With His Son on 9-1-1 Lone Star + Rach's Roa…
Rob Lowe On His "West Wing" Pride + What It's Like Working With …
How To Make Instant Pot Sausage & Shells | 20 Minute Meal | Pres…
Prodigal Son's Tom Payne On His Covid Wedding: "We got married b…
- 4 pieces boneless, skinless chicken breast (you want medium to large pieces--ask for a minimum weight of 8 ounces but no larger than 12 ounces)
- Salt and pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, very thinly sliced
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 cup each mint leaves, flat-leaf parsley tops and basil
- 1 cup shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 4 spring onions or small bunch of scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced on a bias
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 12-ounce package Haricots Verts or trimmed green beans
- 2 large shallots, very thinly sliced lengthwise
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 red finger chili pepper, seeded and very thinly sliced
- 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Cut into and across chicken breasts but not all the way through to butterfly them. Pound to 1/4-inch thick and season with salt and pepper. Top each piece of chicken with some lemon zest, sliced garlic, herbs, shaved Parm and spring onions or scallions. Roll the chicken and tie each bundle with 3 or 4 pieces of butcher twine. Season rolls with salt and pepper.
Cover a cookie sheet with foil, matte-side up. Scatter green beans in a single layer on the baking sheet. Add shallot, garlic and sliced chili, and dress everything with olive oil, salt and pepper.
Heat oil, 2 turns of the pan, in a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Brown the chicken rolls evenly all over then place skillet in the oven and roast 15 minutes to finish cooking through. Remove from oven and raise heat to 500°F, place rack at center and roast beans until browned at edges and the shallots tender, about 10-12 minutes.
Remove chicken rolls to a carving board and cover with foil. Add wine to pan then stock, whisking up drippings. Whisk in butter then remove from heat and add lemon juice.
Cut strings off chicken and slice each roll into pieces half an inch thick. Arrange the pinwheels of chicken on dinner plates and top with the lemony pan sauce. Serve green beans alongside.