This Diet Plan Can Help You Lose 3 to 4 Pounds in Just One Week!
Alright, everybody — it's GAME TIME!
With the start of the new year, there's no time like RIGHT NOW to commit to your weight goals.
And here's some instant gratification for you: Commit to this diet plan for seven days, and Keri says you can say goodbye to 3 to 4 pounds!
Ready to get started? Here's your cheat sheet!
Yep, it's all about lean protein, healthy fats, non-starchy veggies and lemon, our favorite metabolism booster.
1. Start your day with water and lemon.
It'll cleanse the liver and boost your metabolism. The pectin in lemon aids in digestion. Add it to water, and it will curb your appetite. For the rest of the day, drink two cups of green tea -- and ditch the carbonated beverages!
2. Protein + healthy fat + fruit in the morning.
And no more fruit for the rest of the day! (While fruit is good for you, it does have sugar and, says Glassman, it's easily overeaten.) When you do have fruit, stick to these: lemons, limes, berries. Also a fun fact: Papaya can help with digestion, so if you find yourself bloating, you may want to save your fruit serving for papaya.
3. Add spices to every meal.
They boost your metabolism and are satisfying, making them an easy way to reduce salt.
4. Make sure to have greens at every meal -- or at least lunch and dinner.
Celery and fennel should be your go-to veggies. They'll fill you up and debloat you.
5. Snack 1 to 2 times per day, but only on veggies + healthy fat or protein.
You can dip celery into peanut butter or add sliced red pepper to guacamole.
6. Aim for lean protein (i.e. grilled chicken, shrimp, and salmon) and non-starchy veggies (i.e. asparagus, green beans, eggplant, beets, and cucumber).
And try to have fatty fish, such as salmon or mackerel, two times during the week.
Estimated weight loss: 3 to 4 pounds in one week!
Get the whole scoop from Keri in the video above.
Plus, keep the full plan handy by pinning the image below!
Did not load