It's February — which means the countdown is ON 'til Valentine's Day!
It may also mean that you're in the market for the perfect gift for a special someone.
And whether that someone is your valentine, your galentine or even your favorite kid, guess what?
We've got you covered — with 20 of the CUTEST ideas!
So grab a pink-hued drink, sit back and relax as you enjoy all the gift-spiration inside the "Rachael Ray" show's 2018 Valentine's Day gift guide!
1. La Maison du Chocolat In the Heart of Parisian Gardens Gift Box (9 pieces)
Almost as good as actually flying your love to Paris. (Though, that’s a good one, too! ??)
2. Clava Leather Luggage Tag With Heart
Speaking of traveling with your love, how cute is this suitcase accessory? Bonus: You can make it extra special by monogramming it with her name or initials!
$25 (plus $5 to $10 for monogramming), Clava.com
3. Missguided Valentines Satin Rose-Print PJ Set
+ breakfast in bed. (You're welcome.)
4. Alex and Ani Romance Heart Ring Wrap
Understated and SO sweet. (Plus, who doesn't enjoy a little bit of bling?)
5. Rachael Ray EVOO Bottle
Our pitch: Have this on the table waiting with candles, red cloth napkins and Rachael's Mamma Leone's-Style Spaghetti and Meatballs with Mozzarella. ? (Food is love, people!)
1. Rifle Paper Co. My Mane Squeeze Card
2. Uncommon Goods Make Your Own Hot Sauce Kit
Because you know you spice up his life. Make Avocado Toast with Poached Eggs and Hot Sauce for two, and he can pour his creation on top!
3. Ties Heart of Gold Tie
ROMANTIC, but subtle, you know?
4. The Oyster’s Pearl HUBS T-Shirt
As if he could possibly forget. ?
5. Home Wet Bar Fore! Golf BBQ Tools Set
Because his BBQ skills? A hole in one, every time.
$20 (on sale!), Homewetbar.com
FOR YOUR GALENTINE
1. Kikkerland Dual Heart iPhone And Micro USB Charging Cable
Because the besties who charge together, stay together. (And look at that heart at the split!)
2. Bows Before Bros Coozie
Need we say more?
3. Draper James Bless Your Heart Cosmetic Pouch
We can't resist a little Southern sass!
4. Big Dot of Happiness Galentine Wine Bottle Label
Best served with two glasses, an open couch and your favorite rom-com. ?
5. The Perfect Man (Hey, He's Solid Chocolate!)
Again, it's all in the name, ladies! ?
1. Oriental Trading Valentine Vehicles with Cards
Not your mama's (or, heck, our) valentines, are we right?
$5 for 12, Orientaltrading.com
2. Vinca My Love and Confection Earring Set
Whether or not your teen's feeling V-Day, this set has her covered. ?
3. Love Monster by Rachel Bright
The story of a sweet, hairy little monster just trying to fit in with the cutest residents in Cutesville — until he decides to embrace his own fuzzy adorableness! (#Yas, life lesson! ?)
4. Mug Buddy Cookies "Victorian Valentine" Mug Buddy Topper Duo
How excited will your little boy and girl be when you serve them hot chocolate for breakfast topped with THIS on the edge of a mug? ?
5. Uncommon Goods Printable Fortune Cookies — Love and Romance
The best part about these fortune cookie slips, which you can completely personalize with the sweet message of your choosing? They're FREE!