Rach Can Explain Why She Doesn't Wear Her Original Engagement + …
Is The Covid Vaccine Safe? Dr. Ian On Why It's Worth The (Very S…
How To Make Cheesy Butternut, Kale and Cauliflower Bake | Health…
How To Make Bacon-Cheddar Burgers with Dijon-Horseradish Sauce |…
Rach's One-Pan Roast Chicken Dinner + Amanda Freitag's Honey-Gla…
How To Make Crab Fra Diavolo and Spaghetti | Rachael Ray
How To Make Garlicky Lemon-Pepper Shrimp By Rachael
How To Make 7 Layer Tacos With Chicken & Chorizo | Hard Shell Ta…
How To Make Simple Fish and Tomato Stew | Rachael Ray
Hilarious Exchange Between Rach & John About What They Ate On Fi…
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light agave syrup or acacia honey
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- Salt, to taste
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce or young white cabbage, shredded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or canola oil
- 1 cup flour
- Salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 filets of sustainable white fish, such as sole or tilapia
- 2 to 3 tablespoons butter, to saute fish and butter griddled rolls
- 4 brioche rolls, split and griddle-toasted
For the slaw, combine dressing ingredients together and toss with lettuce or cabbage. Chill until ready to serve.
Heat oil over medium to medium-high heat in a large skillet. Season the flour with salt, pepper, garlic and Old Bay. Beat eggs with Tabasco and lemon juice.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter into the oil. When it foams, swirl it around the pan. Coat fish in flour then eggs and add to pan, two at a time. Saute fish until golden, 2-3 minutes on each side.
Lightly butter and griddle rolls.
Serve fish on rolls with a little slaw on top and salt-and-vinegar chips alongside.