Pineapple Chicken Salad in Lettuce Cups
The One Food Denis Leary Will Never Eat Again & Thai Chicken Let…
We Reveal the Chefs Behind “Thug Kitchen”, Tim Daly & Rach’s Let…
Curry Chicken Cucumber Cups
Asian Chicken Cucumber Cups
Teriyaki Chicken Lettuce Cups
Beth Stern's Marshmallow Pineapple Salad (aka Marshmallow Stuff)
Honey-Sesame Chicken Lettuce Cups
Mediterranean Cucumber Cups
Gina Neely's Grilled Pineapple Sundae
Sticky Chicken Wings with Soy Pineapple Glaze By Aaron Sanchez
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/4 cup red pepper, small dice
- 1/4 cup red onion, small dice
- 2 stalks celery, small dice
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mint, chopped
- 3 cups diced poached chicken or rotisserie chicken
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup mayonnaise or veganaise
- 2 tablespoons EVOO - Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 can Dole pineapple rings
- Salt and pepper
- 2 packages hydroponic Bibb lettuce, to serve
Preheat oven to 350F.
Heat a grill pan to medium heat. Grill pineapple rings until there are marks on both sides around 2-4 minutes. Cool, then dice.
In a large bowl, combine the olive oil, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, parsley and mint. Stir in the chicken, celery, red onion, red pepper, diced pineapples and almonds; season with salt and pepper.
Top lettuce cups with chicken salad and serve.