New York Deli Nachos
Prodigal Son's Tom Payne Talks Season 2 + Rach's Maple Pork Chop…
How To Make Bacon-Cheddar Burgers with Dijon-Horseradish Sauce |…
The Covid Vaccines Explained | Physician + "Doctors" Host Dr. Ia…
Is The Covid Vaccine Safe? Dr. Ian On Why It's Worth The (Very S…
Soon-To-Be Mom of 6 On Relationship With Her Oldest Child: "I ca…
When Can You Get The Covid Vaccine? A Doctor Breaks Down Current…
Why You Should Still Get The Vaccine If You've Already Had Covid…
Chef Curtis Stone's Fried Chicken + Rachael's Chicken With Pears…
Sterling K. Brown On Filming Latest Season Of This Is Us + Rach'…
Rach's Bacon & Cheddar Burgers with Dijon-Horseradish Sauce + Al…
- Ridged, thick-cut or kettle potato chips or frozen waffle fries
- 2 tablespoons canola or olive oil
- 3/4 pound thick-cut deli pastrami, about 3 slices, diced
- 3/4 pound sliced 1/4-inch thick corned beef, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 pound sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 rounded tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 1 cup chopped or grated Muenster cheese
- 2 rounded tablespoons spicy deli mustard
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup relish
- Salt and pepper
- Shredded lettuce
- Finely chopped red onion
- Sliced or chopped deli pickles
Preheat oven to 250F.
Place potato chips on a large rimmed baking sheet and warm in oven or bake waffle fries to package directions.
Heat a skillet over medium-high heat with the oil. Add beef and onions, and cook until crispy at edges and hot through. Add sauerkraut and saut until warmed through, about 1-2 minutes.
Heat a saucepot over medium to medium-high heat. Melt butter and whisk in flour. Whisk in milk, season with salt and pepper, and thicken. Melt in cheeses and stir in mustard.
In a bowl, stir together sour cream, ketchup and relish; season with salt and pepper.
Arrange warm chips or waffle fries on a platter. Top with meat and cheese sauce. Drizzle with Russian dressing and top with lettuce, onions and chopped deli pickles.