- 1 tablespoon EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 bags sweet potato chips, such as Food Should Taste Good
- 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped chipotle in adobo sauce
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced, pickled jalapeos
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Mexican crema, to garnish
Preheat oven to 375F.
In a large saut pan, heat a drizzle of EVOO over medium-high heat. Add beef and brown; season with salt and pepper. Turn heat to medium low and stir in chipotles.
Warm chips slightly in oven on baking sheets. Top with the ground beef mixture, black beans, salsa, jalapeos and cheese. Place back in oven for 5-10 minutes to melt cheese.
To finish, drizzle nachos with crema and diced avocados.