Chipotle Sweet Potato Nachos
Rach Can Explain Why She Doesn't Wear Her Original Engagement + …
At-Home Resistance Band Workout That Mimics Gym Exercise Machine…
Save vs. Splurge: Trendy Loungewear For 2021
How To Make Crab Fra Diavolo and Spaghetti | Rachael Ray
How To Make Cheesy Butternut, Kale and Cauliflower Bake | Health…
How To Make Simple Fish and Tomato Stew | Rachael Ray
How To Make Rach's Spanakopi-tata | Greek-Inspired Frittata | Br…
Shark Tank’s Daymond John On Nailing a Job Interview + Rachael's…
How To Make 7 Layer Tacos With Chicken & Chorizo | Hard Shell Ta…
Hilarious Exchange Between Rach & John About What They Ate On Fi…
- 1 tablespoon EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 bags sweet potato chips, such as Food Should Taste Good
- 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped chipotle in adobo sauce
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced, pickled jalapeos
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Mexican crema, to garnish
Preheat oven to 375F.
In a large saut pan, heat a drizzle of EVOO over medium-high heat. Add beef and brown; season with salt and pepper. Turn heat to medium low and stir in chipotles.
Warm chips slightly in oven on baking sheets. Top with the ground beef mixture, black beans, salsa, jalapeos and cheese. Place back in oven for 5-10 minutes to melt cheese.
To finish, drizzle nachos with crema and diced avocados.