Originally aired October 3, 2012
- 1/2 cup whole wheat pasta
- 3 Savory Squares, divided
- 1 chicken breast
- 5 zucchini slices
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 2 tablespoons tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon black olives, sliced
- Fresh basil, chopped, for serving
Cook pasta according to directions on packaging. Set aside.
Toss 2 Savory Squares into a pan over medium-high heat. Allow to melt then add chicken breast and cook for 8-10 minutes, or until browned and cooked through. Remove chicken from heat and set aside.
Add another Savory Square to skillet and zucchini slices. Saut zucchini for 3-5 minutes, or until softened.
Add pasta to a large bowl. Stir in sauce, tomatoes, olives and sauted zucchini. Top with sliced chicken breast and a pinch of fresh basil before serving.