How To Make Cheeseburger Rice | Rachael Ray
Mini Cheeseburger Salad with Yellow Mustard Vinaigrette
Cheeseburger Mac 'n' Cheese
How To Make Swiss Cheese Burgers With Horseradish-Ranch Sauce | …
Dr Phil's Inside Out Bacon Cheeseburger Burger
Ronnie Woo's Bacon Cheeseburger Slab Pie
National Cheeseburger Day with Guy Fieri
How To Make Bacon-Cheddar Sirloin Burgers with Horseradish and G…
How To Make Turkey Cheeseburgers with Bacon & Apple-Onion Relish…
Whoa! You Have to See This Cheeseburger ... Made Out of Crispy R…
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef sirloin or chuck
- 3 tablespoons grated onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Natural cooking spray
- 6 slices thickly cut cheddar from deli, quartered into 24 small square slices
- 6 cups chopped lettuce, such as romaine or iceberg
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 round tablespoon relish
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup EVOO Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pickle chips, to garnish
Combine beef with onion, parsley, garlic, Worcestershire; form 8-12 small patties.
Heat griddle over medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray and grill burgers a couple of minutes on each side. Top burgers with 2 squares of cheese per patty, melt under foil tent in last minute or so, remove from heat.
Combine lettuce, tomatoes and onions on a platter; arrange burgers over top.
Whisk up mustard, ketchup, relish, vinegar and oil. Pour dressing over salad, garnish with pickle chips and serve.